League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 12, 2005

    Keith Foulke: Why did your last spring training suck so bad?


    Why did spring training for you last year suck so bad?
    I hurt my calf last year right off the bat, coming back from that I took a ball off the knee. Those two things set me back, put me in a lot of bad habits for the entire spring training. Luckily I figured it out in the nick of time. This year I am healthy and strong, feel good and I really don't foresee any of those problems from last year coming back... From there it messed up my mechanics, and I started getting into a bad arm slot. They (Red Sox Management) were pretty worried, and I was concern because I didn't know what was going on. (Smiling) We had two or three conferences with Tito, Theo , and thoes. But in the long run it worked out and it will be much better this spring.

    Said Keith Foulke after his 2005 spring training debut. He pitched one inning with his line pictured above.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home