League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 11, 2005

    Otriz: Captain Piss in a Cup

    They pick me [to be tested] every time," he said. "I don't know why. I don't know if it's because I'm a big guy, or what, but all I know is all they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    The Sox have been tested for steroid use and if there is anything that going the 2004 World Champions, this is going to be it. At least 6 players and as many as twelve had to piss in a cup for drug testing. The players are notified by former GM Mike Port AKA the VP of pissing technologies.
    I'm glad it's over," Ortiz said. "It's good to just get it out of the way."

    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home