League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, March 05, 2005

    Wakefield In Arroyo Out... If Miller Healthy


    I don't have any plans of stepping down or going to the bullpen when Wade Miller gets healthy. That's just my own personal opinion. You'd have to ask [Francona] what they're thinking."
    Hey Tito what if Miller gets healthy who is the odd man out?
    If I had to choose one guy out of our rotation who could go to the bullpen and be a star and be the Ramiro Mendoza [of old], throw 100 innings, that's [Arroyo]," Francona said
    Charles Bronson Arroyo how do you feel about that?
    Obviously I'd rather be in the rotation than pitch out of the pen, but I'll do whatever they want me to do," said Arroyo

    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home