League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 20, 2005

    The Thriller with Da Miller



    The latest Red Sox ace de jour, Wade Miller, took a no hitter into the fifth inning and earned his first win in a Red Sox uniform.

    Miller followed in the latest trend of struggling pitchers who finally got a win by saying he did not have his best stuff today. Yeah right.


    IPHRERBBSOHRERA
    Wade Miller (W,1-0) 6.1311250 3.18


    This is probably the worst game I felt of the three. I didn't have the feel for it today, I was able to move the ball around a little bit, but I just didn't feel quite as good as the other two. You got to go out there and get the wins when you are not feeling so hot.-- Wade Miller
    Final123456789RHE
    Atlanta000010002360
    Boston 13000000x480

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home