League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 18, 2005

    Clement's Time to Shine?

    I'm confident that this is the right situation for me," said Clement. "I'm confident in the team that's going to be behind me and the catcher I'm going to have behind the plate, the other pitchers I'm going to have with me."


    I'm not obsessed with my walks," said Clement. "In the past, when I was young, people were obsessed with it. When you go out there thinking about not walking people, it's going to happen. For me, it's just being able to consistently repeat my delivery and arm slot and being able to attack the strike zone. At the same time I have to realize that I do have a lot of movement on my ball. It's not always going to be as pinpoint as I might hope or want it to be. But I know if I can keep improving, the better I get with that, it's going to make me a much better pitcher."

    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home