League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 17, 2004

    First Place: That-A-Way



    5.5 Games Back After Another Loss
    "We're not playing well," Schilling said. "We're a much better team than this. Tonight, to me, was pitching. We've got to really batten down the hatches and start doing the things that we do best, which is good solid starting pitching and pounding the baseball."

    Nixon's Return and HR in Vain

    "Obviously I would have much rather traded in the home run for a win," Nixon said. "But I felt good in the batters box. I wasn't lost in the outfield. All in all, I was happy."


    Box Score

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home