League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 16, 2004

    Curt Schilling The Man, His Computer, and His Ankle



    "The injury became especially worrisome to the Red Sox when they learned that it worsened between Schilling's first and second magnetic resonance imaging tests. Schilling, who has been receiving injections of a painkiller before starts, will have another M.R.I. tomorrow."

    "We've had to suck it up with the ankle and we'll continue to have to," said Schilling, before Morgan's ominous update. "The doc has been able to take care of it."

    "The Web site thing is because I love the game," Schilling said. "I don't have a problem with giving and taking with fans. It's personal, yet private."

    When Varitek was asked if he could ever imagine conversing online with fans, he said: "I don't have time for that. I play every day. I've got kids. I've got stuff to do."

    NYT Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home