League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 22, 2011

    SpyGate

    Theo Epstein admitted recently the team hired private investigators to follow Carl Crawford during the off season. Carl Crawford admitted recently he didn't think it was cool.

    I definitely look over my shoulder now a lot more than what I did before, Just when he told me that, the idea of him following me everywhere I go, was kind of, I wasn't comfortable with that at all...I don't know how they do it, how much distance they keep from you when they watch you the whole time. I definitely check my back now, at least 100 yard radius. I'm always looking over my shoulder now. Now I look before I go in my house. I'd better not see anything suspicious now."-- Carl Crawford

    Full Story Via ESPN.COM


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home