League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 06, 2005

    Foulke on Not Sucking

    With 3 losses, an ERA that eclipses his height, 5 long balls given up (just 3 less than all of last season)Foulke registered only his second save of the season without giving up a hit. Our good friends Dale and Holley at WEEI Dale contacted Foulke as he gassed up his truck. How does it feel to possibly find your groove again?
    It couldn't get a whole lot worse, so I am definitely feeling better. Yesterday was kind of just the opposite, I got the results but I kind of didn't feel real fresh, but we got the results and that's all that's important... Now my biggest problem is that my arm was too long, In Detroit I shortened my arm up. I didn't have my best change up yesterday; I tried to slow it up a bit more to keep the guys off balance a little more. - Keith Foulke

    When did you realize that Arroyo had a No No going?
    I didn't realize he had a no hitter until I went out to the bull pen in the seventh.

    (AP Photo/Paul Sancya)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home