League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 05, 2005

    Day Drinking... err I Mean Baseball

    Few things make a boring weekday go by faster than an afternoon baseball game, and that is exactly what we are blessed with today. A get out of town game, a way to motor out of motor city and back to the fens, a chance to take the series or split it. It is just the Tigers so I wouldn't exactly call it a call in sick worthy game like a Sox Yankees day game, which almost never happen. At 1 PM Arroyo, the new Red Sox ace of the staff according to the latest MLB promotion, will take his new found confidence to the mound against Dmitri Young and his coworkers.
    Ever since the end of last year, I've been feeling confident, I feel like I can dominate a game if I do what I need to." - Bronson Arroyo

    Young who has been out of the line up for the past 4 days is expected to return on Thursday
    They're the world champions. They are the team to beat. I think we're proving to ourselves that we're a good team. For some reason, they're getting the big hits and making the big plays, and we're not." - Craig Monroe

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home