League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, May 27, 2005

    A Bad Day


    Final123456789RHE
    Boston000010000190
    Toronto 61000100x891

    One time in college I got arrested in my dorm room for drinking a beer in my dorm room. Later that day I returned to my dorm room to be greeted by my Japanese exchange student and her friends. A few moments of small talk later had me explaining to them that I was having a bad day. Lost in translation or lack there of my Asian friends thought I said it was my birthday, and took it upon themselves to go out and get me birthday card, cake, and then sang 'happy birthday' to me. It was still a bad day, but the humor was the silver lining to it; being able to laugh about it. Now every time I have a bad day I think about Japanese people singing me a horrible rendition of 'Happy Birthday' and it usually makes me laugh. Today Red Sox fans have no birthday cake to eat, Gabe Kapler will not be singing Happy Birthday to anyone, and there will be no silly Asian people to laugh at. The Sox got swept by Toronto, the Yankees swept the Tigers, the Sox went from second place to second to last. Schilling, the Sox one year wonder, may not pitch for 3 more months! Could it get any worse? Well, Wakefield faces Randy Johnson Friday night.

    IPHRERBBSOHRERA
    Wade Miller (L,1-1) 2677311 6.16

    Hope this helps.
    Go Sox

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home