League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, April 05, 2005

    Clement How Did You Do Today?


    IPHRERBBSOHRERA
    Matt Clement 4.1532341 4.15


    I definitely would have liked to have gone deep into the game. They forced me to throw some pitches that grounded me out a little bit. You know on the other hand I was happy I could keep the team in the game, and allow us to get back into it.
    OK sure, but you walked three people; how was your command?
    Command wise I threw pretty good; they had some good at bats that took me deep into the count a little bit. You know, it was a tough loss.
    91 pitches in just over 4 innings, I would say so.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home