League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 01, 2004

    The New York Blogger


    The Yankees suffered a historic loss as they were beaten by the most runs in their history and let their 10.5 game lead slip down to 3.5 games in just over two weeks. Ouch.
    You watch the scoreboard," Torre had said before the game, referring to Boston. "If you talk to me and ask me about it, I've always felt I'm sitting here with the same thought process, whether its 10 games ahead or 4 games ahead, is that you know they're good.

    "Anything can happen. Any team can win five in a row and the other team can lose five in a row and you can cut the lead, there's no question. So I've always been aware of that. But I don't think anything has changed really. You're still looking at teams in your division, thinking they're the team that's right under you. You're always thinking about winning our division. The only way you can do that is wins and losses."


    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home