League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 09, 2004

    Millar Admits He Is A Dumb Ass


    The streaky Millar who just went through a hot streak blew up at Francona when he found out he was not in the line up over the weekend against the Tigers.

    I want to apologize to Terry," said Millar. "I don't want him to turn out to be the bad guy. I'm not challenging Terry Francona as the manager. Sometimes I wear my heart on my sleeve. I came in and I was frustrated. I probably should have taken a walk to the dugout for an hour.

    "It's a tough situation with what he has to work with right now. He has been loyal to me," said Millar


    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home