League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 03, 2004

    Hello Buddy


    "Terry Francona is a good friend of mine and I feel bad that I've never talked to him since he took the job," Little said. "I think Terry knew going in that it was a tough job and that you have to make it to the World Series.

    "Once I left, I let it all go," Little said."It was a decision I made and I have to live with it, and I have. I've moved on. It didn't work out, but at the time I felt it was the right thing to do. You can't take it back. I can't change it, but you just move on and do the best you can in the next thing you do with your life."

    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home