League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 03, 2004

    Am I a Dodger Yet?



    `I don't have any kind of statement. I'm going out there and doing my best,'' said Garciaparra, who went 3-for-5 last night to raise his average to .260. ``I'm happy to be playing. I love playing.''


    After taking the most ridiculous day off ever, (against the Yankees, two days after an off day) Nomar goes 3-5 with zero RBI in yet another Red Sox loss.

    Prior to the game last night Sean McDonough and Jerry Remy concluded that the Sox had hit rock bottom. What comes after rock bottom? Only a dead person can withstand another heart breaking extra inning loss and not lose all hope for this team.
    "You've got to let it go," said Sox first baseman David Ortiz. "We need to hang in there, because we played two good games and didn't get nothing out of it. We got to keep battling, bro. We're playing good, it's just not happening, we need to hang in there."

    The Sox only stopper takes the mound tonight

    Box Score

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home