League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 19, 2006

    Arroyo Celebrates The Home Town Discount


    Bronson Arroyo, the Red Sox third best pitcher last year, claims he left 4 million dollars on the table by signing with the Sox, and not going through arbitration.

    I agreed to this contract with strong advice from [His Agent] not to sign it, simply for the reason that I want to play in this town, I love being a Red Sox. I wouldn't have signed a deal [like this] in any other place. The reason I took a discount was because I love playing here and I want to stay here my whole career."-- Arroyo 01-19-06


    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home