League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 26, 2005

    Manny: Trade Me

    Tom Verducci's yet to be released S.I. article will claim that Manny Ramirez wants to be traded from the Boston Red Sox. Verducci claims that this is Manny's third time in four years that he has asked Sox brass to trade him. Verducci goes on to claim that Manny is unhappy with his situation right now due to a lack of privacy. Makes sense... I too feel like my privacy has been violated when I invite Boston Globe photographer Eric Roth into my sons bedroom to take pictures of my family.




    Photo Courtesy of Boston.com and Eric Roth

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home