League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 02, 2005

    The Return of the Yeeh Yaah!!!


    The same inning that Francona benched Varitek for rest, in what appeared to the manager to be a blow out (7-0), Manny celebrated with his teammates after hitting a two run single. The Tito benching of Tek lead to Shop-Vac (Kelly Shoppach) coming up in the seventh with the bases loaded, representing the tying run, and proceeded to ground out to second. John Dennis from WEEI's Dennis and Callahan had some choice words for Tito this morning.
    He Sucks!"-- John Dennis describing Terry Francona
    Dennis went on to call him gutless and spineless; Mr Francona was benching Tek that early a mistake?
    If I said I regretted (the decision) I'd be wrong. I don't do anything without thinking it through, but, at the same time, I'm aware of the situation (Shoppach) came up in." -- Terry Francona

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home