League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 20, 2004

    From the Desk of Nate Archibald...

    ...A Red Sox Fan

    While I share in Bart's definition of rivalry, I am afraid our similarities stop there. I, as a devout, suffering Sox fan no longer have the ability to rationally appreciate these games for what they are.
    There is only so much emotion that drinking and drugging can quell. Anything short of a victory tonight would be beyond devastating. I am tired. I am drained. I have no fingernails. I have punched. I have yelled. I have hugged total strangers. I have almost gotten beaten up. Thrice. I have taunted, tipped my cap and transformed my pessimism into optimism. Today, I will look down at defeat in contempt and state...I believe. Now if you'll excuse me, my liver just tried to make a break for it and I will need him tonight.

    GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    hee hee doggie bags.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home