League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, May 05, 2010

    THE BIG PAPI LASER SHOW

    Yet Another Reason to Love Dustin Pedroia
    David’s fine. He’s one of our teammates. It could have been me who hit into a double play. It happens to everybody. He’s had 60 at-bats. A couple of years ago I had 60 at-bats and I was hitting .170 and everybody was ready to kill me too. What happened? Laser show." --Dustin Pedroia 05/04/10


    After David Ortiz went 0-4 and lowered his average to the team low of .149 Dustin Pedroia came to his defense.
    “I’m tired of looking at the NESN poll, why David’s struggling. I’m going to go on line and vote on NESN.com. ‘Papi’s fine. Thanks for playing.’’’


    Full Story

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home