League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 12, 2006

    Well Well Well, Here We Go Again


    "It is what it is, it's a bad night, no excuses. Physically, I felt great, nothing like that, but just the conditions. I had no feel for the ball, at all. When you don't (have) that, you don't make the pitches, you fight yourself and basically the ball's down the middle, they know it. You can't throw a curveball or anything else, I just stuck to the changeup and fastball and you saw the results of that. I have to have all my pitches to be effective."-- David Wells on last minor league start


    Full Story

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Red Sox best players. Yankees have better announcers. Tonight was a great example of Red Sox announcers talking about themselves and not teh game of baseball. and who was that "movie" star that they got all excited about and wasted time from the game of baseball. By the way, her language had much to not be desired!

    9:32 PM, April 19, 2006  

    Post a Comment

    << Home