League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 16, 2006

    Schilling Takes His Game To A New Level

    SCHILLING SIGNS ON WITH EVERQUEST II

    I've been playing video games a long time. I've been a fan of Sony Online
    since the first time I logged into the original EverQuest. That passion has
    only increased since the launch of EverQuest II."-- Curt Schilling

    According to Curt it is a family affair.
    EverQuest II provides me an opportunity to remain in touch with my family
    during the incredible travel... My son Gehrig and I play together when I'm not
    working and he's not in school."-- MVP Gamer Schilling



    Press Release

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home