League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 01, 2006

    Manny Speaks


    My main focus, like I say, is getting prepared for the season to help Boston win. I'm here. I don't live in the past, I live in the present.
    I especially like the attention, I know that I'm one of the top guys in this game and all the attention is on me, I got a lot of people on my shoulder, but I'm human. I like to go. I like to have fun. I like to do this and that but I got to represent Boston and the Red Sox in every way that I do outside this game.
    I got a beautiful career going on and I'm not going to let little things like this mess all the things that I accomplished because I think when I finish my career I'm going to be a special player.
    I'm not ready, so I'm not going to go out there and make a fool of myself."-- Manny Ramirez 3/1/06


    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home