League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, September 17, 2005

    Foulke is a Little Bitch

    As if you needed any more reasons to hate Keith Foulke...
    You guys wonder why sometimes I get real short and become a smartass? You know what? I am so sick and tired of talking about the same (stuff) every day. It's not even funny.

    It's one of the reasons that for next year I am relocating. I'm moving out of the city so I can be with myself a little more."

    When everything is peachy and going well, sometimes success allows you to deal with things a little easier. But after a while you get tired of hearing everybody's opinion on what you're doing wrong."

    Everybody keeps asking me. I am so sick and tired of talking about mechanics and how I feel. . . . I can't express to you how disgusted it makes me feel."


    Source: New York Daily News

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home