League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, March 30, 2005

    Don't Worry We Are Still Idiots

    I think if we do [act crazy], we'll win more, and we just need to do that," says Damon, attempting to untangle his mane while he answers. "If we start becoming a little more serious, it could be different. But I think we've kept the core of the guys around. We can still cut up and have a good time."
    Mike Berardino writes an interesting piece about the Sox and their wild ways. Clement, Wednesdays starter, what do you think about all this idiot talk?
    I don't know how many people I've called an `idiot' in my life. The big thing is they know how to have fun, but they also know when it's time to play. To me that's why they're good. There's also a laid-back approach to it, too, that takes some of the pressure off what's going on."


    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home