League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 07, 2004

    Dan Duquette Was Along For The Ride


    Finally, Finally we won."-says Dan Duquette.

    He was in the house when David Ortiz knocked out the Angels. He was present for both Game 3 ("Left when they reached 14") and Game 5 of the Yankee series.

    "We finally beat 'em," he beams. "And the way we beat 'em was awesome. I was really happy for the organization," he says. "We've been trying to beat the Yankees for so darn long."

    He was at Fenway for Game 1 of the World Series and he was in St. Louis for Games 3 and 4 of the World Series.


    "Of course, I would have liked to finish the job," he says. "But it just didn't work out that way for me. But I'm mindful of something Harry Dalton used to tell me. He said it's hard to stay in one place a long time in this business. If you haven't gotten it done in seven years, maybe it is time to move on."


    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home