League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, August 29, 2018

    JD Martinez Stands Behind His Pro-Gun Anti-Dictator Post

    JD Martinez Stands Behind His Pro-Gun Anti-Dictator Post
    I love my country. I love this county. I stand by the Constitution and the Second Amendment. It's something that I take pride in and it's something that I'll back up.  As most of you guys know, I'm Cuban-American. Most of my family was run out of Cuba because of a brutal dictator. It's terrible. It's one of those things where I'll never get to meet some of my family members because of it. It's one of those things where I was really touched at the time. I saw it and I posted it. I had no intent to offend anyone, but it was mostly just to state a point – a political point at the time that I believe in. -- JD Martinez 
     

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home