League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 23, 2004

    Joe Buck: The Cards Are His Daddy

    When you tuned into the ALCS if you remember one thing other than the tremendous baseball on the field, you probably remember one man... Joe Buck.
    He called the play by play, he did the pre-game interviews, and he was everywhere, even in seemingly every commercial during his very broadcast. Buck is a good baseball broadcaster, which is not debatable, but is Red Sox Nation ready to have every World Series game called by the Cardinals hometown play-by-play announcer?


    I don't consider myself the kind of guy who's tucking himself into bed at night with his little Cardinals PJ's on."
    Buck faced questions this week if he is ready to call a non-biased game.
    I take my history out of it and I do my job. The most important thing I do is try to be balanced and report it for both sides. I really take pride in that. I'm a professional. As far as the scrutiny, I put enough scrutiny on myself to do a good job and whoever has anything to say, they can say whatever they wish."


    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home