League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 26, 2004

    Nixon Back on the DL after Fracas


    Easy come easy go. Trot Nixon heads to the DL 1 day after a bench clearing brawl with the Yankees.
    "It's beyond sore," said Nixon. "Just from what Dr. Morgan told me, it's a Grade 2 tear. I thought things were getting better and last time we were in New York, I thought it was that scar tissue was breaking up. I kept wondering why it was blood and all this stuff, like defying the laws of gravity, why is it going back up my leg? My leg feels like a rock sometimes, my quad does, it's so hard in there, there's so much fluid and blood."

    Full Story

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home