League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 29, 2008

    Hardware For Youk

    Youkilis Takes Home the 2008 Hank Aaron Award

    Well, I don't think I can ever compare myself to Hank Aaron in any way. I'll never see myself in that level. So to win this award, I don't know, I'm a little humbled by it. But it's great just to be able to have an award that's named after somebody that exemplified so much in this game and has brought so much history to this game. It's an honor just to be named in the same sentence. So for me, I'm thrilled."-- Kevin Youkilis

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A new website called MYSPORTSLESSONS helps to connect athletic students with private sports instructors. Improve your game! Join MYSPORTSLESSONS and be part of a growing sports community with all the tools, and sports contacts needed to improve faster than ever before. Why put if off any longer? You can realize your full potential!

    12:24 PM, October 30, 2008  

    Post a Comment

    << Home