League Leaders  |  Red Sox Schedule  |  Who's Hot  |  Red Sox Leaders  |  Rain Out Tracker 5000  |  Probable Pitchers  |  Red Sox Odds 
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 20, 2004

    GAME OVER


    Manny's two out grand slam in the top of the second inning, which made the score 6-0, put the White Sox out of it prior to ever being in it. It was home run number 31 of the season for Ramirez's which broke a 4 way tie (A. Rodriguez, M. Ramirez, G. Sheffield, D. Ortiz)for the league lead in ding dongs. It also lofted his season RBI total over the 90 mark.
    `I feel blessed, I know that I'm a special player and with everything that I've done, I'm just happy,'' Ramirez said. ``I'm happy we're winning.''


    Full Story

    1 Comments:

    Blogger illanna said...

    GO RED SOX!
    GO TO HELL YANKEES!

    I love your blog!

    9:03 PM, August 20, 2004  

    Post a Comment

    << Home